Search This Blog

Packaging Design Research

I did some online research on unique and interesting packaging design in hope of finding some inspiration that could contribute towards designing my self promotional packaging.







identis Design - The packaging was designed for out_of_ark and I really like the concept behind the design which is based on street signs around the world ready for the "urban jungle".  The animals behind their cages are in a sense protecting the contents which I think is a clever way to have the product perceived.








Soda Seal - Johan DeBroyers




I mainly like the colour wheel that reseals the can more than the actual function of the product despite how innovative it is.

This research has allowed me to realise that whatever I decide to create for a self promotional package I want it to involve colour and for it to not be too complex as I believe that the outcomes of my own work is stronger when the initial idea is simple.  Before I can start planning and designing I need to research further into what type of audience I want to attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment